Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NBA 2K14

2k14 was another outstanding game 2kSports has created. It is known to be one of the best sports video games for the last several years. This game was detailed to the point where tattoos where exactly perfect compared to the athletes. The little things matter for 2K14 like the shoes the athletes wear where in the game. But this video game for PS4 and Xbox One is not the same for PS3 and Xbox 360. The gameplay and graphics are much better especially for the My Career feature on the game and many more. If you are looking for a sports game I highly recommend you to purchase this game.

My favorite part of the game would be the visual effects, NBA 2K has always provided in my opinion the best graphics for a basketball game compared to NBA Live who is a Rival of 2Ksports. For Xbox One and PS4 2K has put a lot of work in their designs such as the characters are so realistic compared to any sports game out there. Also, 2k scanned 80% of the leagues current players (1), and the level of details they created of each player and the coaches  faces are amazingly perfect. Furthermore, players like LeBron James and Kevin Durant who are the most popular players are more detailed compared to others like Terrance Ross and Mo Williams. The only reason I think why they do that is because players like LeBron and Kevin are used more in the game.

To conclude, this game was incredible! I consider NBA 2K14 one of the best sport games that came out so far. For many reasons such as how realistic it looked and all the new cool features it has. It's a game you should try out and I promise you, it will be worth the money you spend to buy it.


9 comments:

  1. Justin, I agree with you 100%. All I ever play are sport games and I do think NBA 2K14 is one of the best sport games out there. You’ve got good taste in video games. Maybe later, we can play each other and see who really is the best. How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moussa glad you agree, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I'm here to help! ;) Also I accept that challenge. Just want you to know after all the research I have found it made my NBA2k14 skills way better. I have got no clue how but once I played it today I was winning by big numbers! Bring it on my friend!

      Delete
  2. Hey Justin, I just wanted to say how much I really love the game, its just phenomenal, the graphics and everything, and I just agree with everything you said. I adore video games, and I hope you do more sport games because those are my favorites, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment my friend. I'm going to be doing a couple more blogs on the sport subject like Madden 25 and Fifa 14. Any other suggestions? I want to make sure my fans and friend get what they want. Stay in touch with my blogs and you'll be a happy man my friend.

      Delete
  3. Justin, this is a wonderful and detailed blog about your opinion. I use to play 2k13 on my ps3 and let me tell you that I was a great player. I also have 2k14 and I noticed that they made a few changes compared to the previous 2k and of course these few changes definitely made the experience of playing this game even better. We should definitely have a small competition between you, Moussa, Abe and me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be an amazing game. I have only played it a couple time with a friend and I have beat him every single time! My favourite part about this game is the cover of the game, it's a picture of Lebron James. He is my favourite basketball player in the NBA. I was sold to play this game as soon as I saw the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beautiful <3, your friend must really suck at this game if you only played a couple time! Also i agree with you im happy he is on the cover for a player who has won 2 NBA championship and 4 MVP and was never on the cover of a video game yet is crazy so he deserve it this time.

      Delete
  5. Just like FIFA, I have never played NBA 2k14 or any other NBA games for that matter. I just find them really hard to play and annoying. That's why I stick to games like call of duty or fight night because I always beat you in those games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maroun it's not hard to play! You just suck buddy I'm sorry to break the news to you. By the way you never beat me in fight night round 3 maybe call of duty cause you use to play that game 24/7. I'm the champ at fight night round 3 you can come get your rematch any time bro! ;)

      Delete