Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Introduction

Have you ever been so bored that you think nothing would satisfy you? We'll you should try and play video games! There are plenty types of games to decide in such as sports, shooting, fantasy, dance, etc. Video games have come a long way since today. Adults use to sit down at a computer screen and play Donkey Kong. The newest-generation gaming consoles are as powerful as computers, and you can accomplish many of the same things as a computer. And today's games are increasing the realistic graphics of the games make it seem like your in it. Social networking has even joined it's way into the video game industry with online gaming were the whole world could compete and play together.

You have many choices of videos games to choses from. That's what I love there's a huge selection your not limited to one single games. After beating one I can find another game and begin another journey to finish it. I believe video games also get better every year, the quality of the game, gameplay but my favorite is the storyline of the games and that's why I'm so obsessed with videos games to see what happens next!

The beauty of video game is that they never get old, everyone reading this has probably played Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that's a perfect example. The graphic aren't the greatest compared to today's games, but the storyline and missions were so fun that I could replay this game plenty of times. 

Every week I'll be posting a blog talking about the videos games I play and tell you the gameplay and quality of them and what I like or dislike about them. Also what some have an common with others.

3 comments:

  1. I remember the days I used to be a video game addict! It's unbelievable how much gaming technologies have changed since I used to play oo7 and Mario on Nintendo 64. Huge industry that keeps growing with video games that have become so realistic that you forget it's a game sometimes. Can't wait to see what video games you talk about and recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way Maroun! Me too! I used to be addicted to video games. I remember myself back in elementary school. I would run home after school and go straight to playing video games. It was literally all I would do. It’s a good thing my mom enrolled me in soccer when I was young or I’d probably still be playing video games all the time.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't say I'm a video game addicted but 2 of my favorite games that I enjoy playing every chance I get are League of Legends and Diablo 3. I am more of a PC gamer then a gaming system gamer because I can't play on a gaming systems and do good if my life depended on it.

    ReplyDelete