Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sims 3

Sims 3 is a game you will love at moments and unfortunately get bored of quickly! The reason why I say you would get bored of this game is in result of the game is very repetitive. But don't let that stop you from playing this game, because me personally I love playing this game. My favourite part is creating a character and their imaginary world. In this blog I'm going to explain why I like playing this game but also how I get bored so quickly.


First of all, I'm going to talk about my experience with this game. In my opinion the best part about this video game is building your house. Basically you can build your dream house that you always hoped and wanted. There's a million different ways to build your house in this game because they have plenty of options and different kinds of materials to build it. For example, if you want a carpet, tile or wood you are free to do so. You can also build a garden, do your lawn, everything you can imagine. The building part of Sims 3 just makes this game so fun!

Now for the boring part, this game is really repetitive. The one thing I don't like is after you build your house and get settled in your new home there really isn't anything else to do after that. what's repetitive is that, you have to work, come back home, make dinner then sleep. The same actions get repeated over and over again. I understand that they tried to make this game realistic compared to life. The thing that gets frustrating is you don't see what's happening at work you have to wait till he's done. I think for the next Sims that they create, the gamers should be able to go to work with our Sims characters. Also, when it comes time to class we do the schooling for our Sims ourself.

9 comments:

  1. I completely agree Justin! I love designing houses and making fake families... it's literally my favorite pass time. I don't know why, but being in-charge of your house design is something that I hold dear to me. My parents especially were shocked when I wasn't going into house design in college. due to the fact that I've destroyed all the other houses in a town and built my own. (Shame no sims can really afford to live there unless I use a cheat.) I'm especially 100% on board with the whole work thing. Before I played on my laptop, I owned the Game Cube version, then the wii versions and when I saw that sims 3 was coming out I thought forsure this would be the one they make more interactive.. hopefully the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin! I had the biggest obsession with Sims 3! I spent hours on the computer trying to create the prefect house and have the perfect family and stuff. I never quite succeeded since I suck at video games... Nevertheless, I learned to focus on my real life and not one behind a screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben sir you seem like a guy that would be into sim city! Now I promise you, you would love that game I'm pretty sure your brother Jack plays it so you should give it a try. Let me know how it goes, I'd love to see how your city would turn out! ;)

      Delete
  3. I just really think that games like this, are really addicting! I agree with Nicki, the fact that you can make fake families, friends, house absolutely anything is just so much fun. I've only played the Sims game a couple of times in my life but, when I did I played for hours at a time. Crazy right?!?!?!?1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaa it is crazy and I had the same problem. I remember use to stay up till 3 in the morning on a school night playing this game! Then wake up a hour right before my bus to just play again! I was treating this game like it was my life that I was controlling. All I gotta say this game was really fun! :)

      Delete
  4. I remember when I was young I use to play Sims on my computer. It was an addicting game because it was almost so real. It kind of gives us an idea on how life would be when we are older because in the game you can be married with children, you have to clean your house and you can customize your house by buying furniture and other cool stuff. Keep it one hundred Justin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I understand what you mean Huss! I always wanted to live the same life my sims would. There life seem so perfect go to work throw a party have kids and they have a huge house looks like a perfect life. I wouldn't mind living like that. 💯

      Delete
  5. This game was actually kind of fun, and I loved imagining that I was designing my future home. I also found it funny the way they they talked to each other in the game. I also had a weird obsession of killing my character when he got to old... In all it was a pretty good computer game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's funny I use to kill my character to! It was hard to do so but once I figured out how to burn the house, by keeping the stove on. I would burn the whole house and leave my whole family in the house and watch them burn! I was a evil child muahahaha!

      Delete