Friday, April 11, 2014

Fight Night Round 3


EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, is my favourite fighting games. Cause of theses 2 reasons the legends you could play with and the realistic graphic. This game was (1) released February 20 2006, for a game that's 8 years old! It's still a game that I enjoyed playing.

Let's start with who's in this game. You got the bests boxers to ever step in the ring. Like Muhammad Ali, Bernard Hopkins, Joe Frazier and my favourite Roy Jones Jr. For those people like me who has never seen some of theses boxers fight, will finally get the chance to experience through the game. It's so detailed that EA Sports use that orthodox stance that some boxer would use to fight their opponent such a Muhammad Ali. What shocks me is how usually a sports game where there's a lot of movement, they would have the fighter come in and go through a whole bunch of series to make the movement in the game identical as real life. Muhammad Ali a man who has Parkinson and was at the (2) age of 63 it would be physically impossible for him to go through those test. EA Sport has done a fantastic job at creating the legends for this video game.

Second of all, the realistic graphic in this game is incredible. I played it for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and for both systems the quality is amazing. The knockouts are so realistic you see the blood an sweat after getting hit with a hay maker! At the end of each round you have to fix those cuts and maintain that swelling that looks so realistic, round by round you see how worst the cuts and swelling will get. Also you can see by the body language in the corner if your boxer is tired that's one thing I enjoyed once you see how your opponents is tired it changes your strategy you would want to come out stronger after the break it helps a lot if your competing against a friend. This games graphic for a game that's 8 years old is incredible I still play it today with a bunch of friends.

This isn't the first fight night or the last but to me this one was my favourite! For those who are interested to buy it and try it out, I'm pretty sure it would be cheap cause it's 8 years old. Just don't let the fact how it's 8 years old discourage you to buy this game trust me you would enjoy this game.


7 comments:

  1. Man, I remember when I used to play this game, it was one of my favorite games, I like the way you describe this game and you are right about everything, I was also surprised that a game in 2006 can have amazing graphics like this game, anyways good job Justin keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you a lot on this one!! Fight night round 3 was my all time favorite boxing game to play back in the day. Me and my brother used to go at it with Mohamed Ali and Joe Frazier for hours!! Really fun and realistic game to play and I find it way better then the new ones! Good job on this one Justin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very fun video game reviews. When are you going to get to the RPGs? Those are more my genre.

    A few grammar, spelling and sentence logic problems throughout (ex. your vs you're, where vs were, its vs it's). Also, don't forget to give us the sources of your stats (In GTA5 for ex.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin I agree 100% this was my favorite Fight Night game of them all, if not my favorite video game in general at the time. When it came out with it's advanced graphics and controls letting you fight and throw punches in ways that you never could before it was unreal. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with you Justin. This was one of my favourite games to play back then and I literally use to play it for hours a day and I wouldn't get bored. Not going to lie, I still play it sometimes when I'm at my friend's house and when we're bored. Keep it one hundred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that friend you are talking about is me Hussein. I'm glad you like this game after losing to me a billion times. It also suck how you work now so you cant be using those hours to play Fight Night anymore. Its all good keep making that CASH MONEY!!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete